Saturday, April 10, 2010

honestly I don't have a profound scientific explanation

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: How do you feel about abortion?
Stranger: Do you really want to know?
Stranger: Because I definitely have an opinion...
You: Is it your real opinion or are you just gonna say "All blacks should be aborted" to troll me?
Stranger: lol no I actually have an opinion
Stranger: I spend my time trying to avoid the Omegle Trollers lol
You: Okay LOL.
You: Me too.
Stranger: I think that women should be able to choose whether abortion is right for them or not. I don't think it should be the governments choice..
You: What about very late-term abortions?
Stranger: See that's where my views get confusing even to myself...
Stranger: because while I am pro choice I do believe that there should be a term limit placed on when a doctor will perform one
Stranger: A woman shouldn't be able to wait until she's 6 months pregnant before she decides...
You: Why should there be a limit?
You: What's the difference?
Stranger: honestly I don't have a profound scientific explanation for why I believe that...
You: It's really the same person of he's 9 months or 1 month or 40 years.
Stranger: For me, it's an emotional thing, when your six months pregnant they start to look like little humans (not to say that they aren't at 2 months)
Stranger: I know
You: Well, visually the resemblance starts much earlier.
Stranger: What are your views on abortion?
You: I think that it's wrong, but if her life is in danger they should try to save both.
Stranger: I see, many of my peers believe the same thing.
Stranger: It's an understandable argument.
Stranger: It's an issue that I still struggle with myself
You: 19 weeks: http://www.ehd.org/movies.php?mov_id=61
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
Was this conversation great? Share the log on Facebook or download it!

No comments:

Post a Comment